
I began making the magazine cover, I started by having a white background but I changed the background to black to make it darker and allow the main image to stand out more as Dawn was wearing a white shirt. I then started by importing the empire sign from Google onto Photoshop. I used the lasso tool to go around the empire logo so there was no white outline on it. I then imported an image that I took of Dawn. I took the photo of Dawn using a low angle but I got a bit of the white wall at the top of the image as I took the pictures in the studio and it was hard to fill in the white with the black. I used the paint bucket tool to fill the white in with black but it didn't blend well together. As the filling didn't work I had to lasso out the image and then paste it onto the black background. This process took quite a while as I had to make sure it didn't look badly cut out. I still felt as though the image looked badly cut out so I tried to soften the edges so that it wasn't that noticeable. I used the selection tool to select the image I then selected feather radius and raised it to 6 pixels so that the edges were less defined so it blended well with the background.
No comments:
Post a Comment